Monday, August 6, 2007

Faux Tri Fold card.!




This is another card I did at stamp club. We colored the flowers with watercolor pencils and blended them in. I love stamp club. We meet once a month and have a great time. These ladies have become such good friends. I am the baby of the group. I am the only one who still has children at home. So my youngest son is very spoiled there. He will NOT stay home. He has to go. He loves these ladies so much. It's fun seeing him get excited about MY stamp club..I think!


Stamps : Su Stickles used on flowers. Presented by: Susan Selfridge & Mary Adams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Wonderful job!!!

Hazel said...

This is a lovely card, the colours are fab. It's nice that you have a stamp club. There's nothing quite like crafting with friends!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...