Monday, July 28, 2008

Nesties, are in da house!!


Well, I broke down and bought some Nestabilities, I ordered them from The Scrapbook cafe, it's here in Jersey, but about 1.5 hours away, so I ordered them and she mailed them to me. Thanks Angela!


I really love them, I love the look of scalloped edges, and it's just something fun! So, I give them an A++.


This card was done w/ some doggy rak'd images. I don't own any pets, so when I won dog related stamps, lets just say I was not that happy!! But, making lemon with lemonade, I called on my pal Sandy, & asked if she could stamp some dog images for me.Not only did she do that, but also sent me some really pretty dog paper. I'll be sending these to cards to cards for Heroes!! So, it was a win, win situation. I get to stamp, play & have fun, and a soldier gets blessed. What could be better!


Untill next time!!

6 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Cute card, Dawn! Some soldier will be blessed:)

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Super cute!!!

Nestabilities are on my ever so growing wish list!!!! Love the scallops....

liannallama said...

oh, I love your doggie card and I'm not a dog person either! Great job!

Sandy said...

Love what you did with this!! So darned cute! :)

Anne said...

Fabulous idea! Love the Inkadinkado doggie stamps, even though we have two cats! Now you're giving me ideas and "justification" to go out and buy some..... (heehee!)

Patter Cross said...

This is a super precious card! And gotta love nesties for sure! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Have a joyous day!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...