Hey, remember that movie I was telling you about. Well, they have a blog. You can see it here SNEAKER & SOUL. My mother in law is wearing the white, ds is in the middle & you can see part of me! Go figure! lol.
I really can't wait to see this movie. It looks really cool! The story line is great!
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop
Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop. I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas. I a...
-
I am so happy, I was again asked to help out over at the OWH S&S blog, today they are posting a free digi. I was happy to make a card...
-
Welcome to my blog and Happy Memorial day! I know we have a lot of blogs to visit, I'll keep this as short as I can. First of all thank ...
-
WELCOME , WELCOME, WELCOME to the 2011 OPERATION WRITE HOME Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop! HAVE A VERY SAFE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! No...
No comments:
Post a Comment