Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!!

Happy Earth Day everyone,

I love today, you know my mother was at the first Earth day, I can't believe I'm into the earth more than she is now, although I am getting her back into it.

Did you know SUN CHIPS, are trying to help the environment, by the year 2010 all their bags will be 100% compostable, I got a sample bag to put into my compost to see if it really works!

another tip, plastic silverware, we use it for what 5 min and it stays in our landfills for more than 5,000 years, I will now carry my own, and just wash it, I will admit I have plastic wear but we wash it, I just don't have enough of the real stuff for big family gatherings...So, we wash and reuse!

When we come home I'll do a bigger green post, I just wanted to say..

Happy Earth day!!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Happy Earth Day to you, too! :-)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...