Monday, April 20, 2009

Thinking of you!


Good Monday morning folks,


I am heading off to work today, for my hopefully first full day in 4 weeks. Wow, has this stupid surgery turned me upside down! ack


I am not sure who makes this image, it was in one of the image swaps I was in. I colored it with copics, I don't have the blender yet, I think it will help with blending the flowers, I take a class this Sunday with Heather Meason, from a muse. She happens to be the daughter of Pat, who owns One Little Spark, the stamp store I teach out! WOo HOo!


So, enjoy!

3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I love lillies of the valley. So pretty.

Sandy said...

I loved that image too, so pretty! You did a great job with it :)

Have a great day 2 at work!

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! I think this card is lovely! The image is great and you've done it justice with the colors you picked! Congratulations on being able to get back to work! :-)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...