Saturday, April 11, 2009

Why we celebrate Easter!

If you don't want to hear preaching, you might as well just pass this post bye today!




My husband, found this video on utube, it's an amazing song, and the video uses scenes from the movie "the Passion of Christ".
I honestly believe no matter how much it hurts that every CHRISTIAN should see this movie, by the end of the video, my husband and I were crying. He is not much of a cry er, but sometimes it's needed.
I look at the images of Christ being struck and tortured and nailed and my heart just breaks, those could have been my friends beating him, my neigh boors, those people chanting could have been me. I nailed him to that cross, my sin, my bad self. BUT, you know what he forgave me, he suffered that for me...Why, I'll never fully know that. I sometimes need a good dose of reality, here I am belly aching about money and my pain, when Jesus is still being nailed, still just wanting me to wake up and say "hello" boy, what have I been doing sitting here idle for so long.
God, does not want us to sit around and just wait for stuff to happen, sometimes that may be the case, sometimes we may be told to sit be patient and wait, but this today is not my day.
I am telling you now, from my life to save yours, that if you have not accepted Jesus Christ, as your Lord and savior you are missing out on something super, you are missing out on a love that you will never know.



It's one of those things, that I fought for a very long time. I avoided "church & God" like the plague, I thought church meant something so different than it really is. Seek it out, you may be surprised at what you find.



There is a book out called the shack, read it, and when bad Christians happen to good people!



so, I'm done now. I'll post some things tomorrow!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...