Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Red Velvet!


I have been a HUGE fan of the red velvet for some time.  I enjoy the blogs, the pics they do and of course the store.  I have been wanting to buy something from them for some time and finally took the plunge.  I could not help but get this adorable camera neckless.  I got it in a few days, and I had some trouble with my order, so they helped me right away and got me a direct payment and shipped asap.  I had it in like two days.  It was wrapped in tissue paper with a cute little red velvet sticker.  Elsie, had little prints of a camera and film with the package that I just LOVED.

You should check them out.

Elsie blog HERE

Rachel blog HERE

Store HERE!

**note this picture is NOT mine**

1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Dawn!

Ranger Industries needs you!

Here... take a peek:
http://blog.rangerink.com/blog/2010/10/do-you-know-this-person.html

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...