Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to meee!

Well today is my birthday.  I'm not afraid to tell you how old I am..not me..I won't like I'm 29...ROFL..NOT.  But, who really counts after that anyway??  Today I will share a cute little card.  I really like the punch I used it's pretty fun.  


We'll here is to another great year of being 29 =)

I used copic markers for her dress and stuff, I just swiped it up and down to give the pattern.  Kinda looks hippie ish...is that a word kinda like funkadelic...hmmm  I'll have to google that...see ya!

1 comment:

StampinSher said...

Happy Birthday, Dawn! Very pretty card and thank you for visiting my blog especially your kind comments!!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...