Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookies anyone?

                                                                               (Source)                                                                             

  We'll I must say the person who took this picture has me wanting not only to get out my camera but to so eat some cookies.

  I thought I'd share a yummy little cookie makin' thing with ya'll...Eat up.

  Werthers cookies!

1.5 sticks a butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup confection sugar
1 egg
1 Tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 werthers candies smashed with a hammer (so fun)

mix the wet stuff together then add slowly the dry stuff.  Once all mixed add the werthers candies. 

bake at 375 for about 12-14 min, or until golden brown and melted and yummy!

(helpful hint, take the werthers hit twice with a hammer large chunks are perfect, do this while there in the wrapper so they don't fly and hit you in the face!)

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...