Sunday, May 6, 2018

sunday funday!

We had two gorgeous days here is southern New Jersey.  Then today BAM cold and rainy.  I'm ready for warmer days and not wearing coats and ugg boots.  I'm so over being cold.

  For todays card I used a stamp from UNITY stamp co.  If you go over to the site everything is over 50% off for their birthday celebration.   Take a look their is really something for everyone.  They have over 60,000 images.  They are cook to order so the make the stamps when you place and order.   I usually get them in about a week.  Shipping is also four dollars so they are very reasonable.

This card is simple, can be recreated easily.   I colored the flower with zig real brush markers. pattern paper and that is about it.  easy but pretty. 





No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...