Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Gina K wreath builder and Unity stamps

I'll admit it, I am a huge fan of red rubber, I am not a huge fan of Clear stamps.  I have them I buy them I use them, but I don't feel like you get the same impression as you do with red rubber.  And all red rubber is not created equal.  I truly love Unitys red rubber.  I have stamps I like from other companies that are red rubber but they are really not the same.  There is something about good quality red rubber.

That being said, when Gina K, (who's products I love) teamed up with Unity for some wreath builder supplies, I jumped on board.  I really feel like These stamps can lend really well to masculine cards as seen below, this also works well for fall.   I really like the color combo of this.  I used distress oxides for the ink.  I am looking into getting some new ink and I'm leaning towards GIna K's line of inks.




I used this set HERE, for the sentiments.  It is perfect for this card.  You can find the wreath builder HERE I used tim holtz paper for the matt.  those papers are muted colors and work really well for Masculine cards or when you want darker colors.

Thanks for stopping by,

Dawn

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...