Sunday, February 23, 2020

Oh Where is my mojo?

I have a small craft room, (that I am beyond grateful for)  Lately it has been such a mess that it's squashing my mojo.  Have you had that happen?  So, this weekend I worked on one card that I can't show yet and then I worked on cleaning up.    It's getting better I got a nice piece of furniture from pier one on clearance it's a galvanized thing, that has 7 compartments, so that will help store some stuff, It's not fitting well but i'm gonna try to make it work.  (my room is not even a square, it's a small office that is  a bit of a wonky shape.)   Anyway, work week is short this week, so I plan to have some extra time to play.   I hope to get a long weekend of crafting in too.  So, hopefully I'll have some stuff to share soon.    I did get a used Gemini Jr.  I ordered plates and stuff for it today.   It works really well.   Since it's used I am not sure how much more I'll get out of the plates so, I figured I better have a set ready to go.   So far I like it a lot.   really nice.  I messed up the sandwich the first time and ruined the steel plate for intricate dies.  It's now a half circle.  Not sure how I did that but hey at least I did not break the machine. 

Well, I hope you all have a crafty week.   

Dawn

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...