Saturday, February 8, 2020

Unusual day poppy



   I tried another youtube video, They are much harder than they look.  I am not trying to become famous I just want to share what I love and show people how to make neat things.   In this video I showed how to emboss with water,  Real easy quick video you can see it HERE!

I used Tim Holtz, water color paper for the image stamped with versafine clair ink.  Colored with distress ink and water.   The prayer is from SSS and it's called Prayers ssd111976   The stamp is of course Unity and can be found here!

I hope you try this technique,  it is so quick and easy.

Have a great day!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...