Thursday, April 16, 2020

Unity April Inspiration!

Good Morning, I am up on the UNITY BLOG  Today.   Did you know Unity has an AMAZING FACEBOOK GROUP That is full of Inspiration.   Every month they do a challenge, you enter your cards to the designated album and at the end of the month they pick a few winners to receive some Unity goodness.  It's a uplifting group, I've not seen a group like this since the 2PP's days.   

  I am hosting those challenges in April, May and June.  I hope you check it out and play along.   If you go on over the the Unity blog you'll see three cards I did using the sketch.  Below, is the sketch I did and my favorite card for this weeks blog post.  Please join us, you won't regret it



A quick description of how I made the card above is on the Unity page.

Hope you are all staying in and staying safe,

Dawn


 

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...