Saturday, October 1, 2022

October 2022 friends of Unity Blog Hop Anything but a card!

Happy World Card Making Day!

Happy October or like I say Spooky season

Happy Friends of Unity blog hop day!


Today the Friends of Unity blog hoppers have a Anything but a card theme.   I had to make an ATC, this is a quick blog post but I wanted to share something.

I have been overwhelmingly busy with life, so I apologize for my short and sweet post.



For this ATC, I used Keep holding on by Phyllis Harris.  I did super simple watercolor added stickles to the winds and did a little texture place with yellow distress ink added in for the stars.   I like quick and easy when I need to make and am limited on time.  

If your new to ATC, you can visit my youtube for a beginner tutorial.  



If your looking for more fun, check out Unity stamp co this weekend for a few live cardmaking events.  I have it on good authority there will be prizes.  wink wink.

Unity is also having a pretty big sale so go check that out!

Please Hop along.....Next on the list is ROBYN you can visit her HERE!

16 comments:

Bobbie Sue McConathy said...

Such a sweet ATC. Nothing wrong with short and sweet! I hope you have the best time with your live today! I hope to catch it.

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Love this sweet fairy!!
Jenni Shamblin

Gaylynn said...

Hello Dawn. Your ATC is adorable. And it is awesome that you're doing a Unity live this weekend. You rock!! Take care my friend. Big hugs.

scrappin' GA peach said...

Can you believe I've never made an ATC !!! IKR!
I love yours and I think it was a great idea!!
So cute!

Glennis F said...

ATC's are such fun, yours is very cute!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Great choice of stamp for your ATC. Looks great!

Rachel A Duong said...

I love your ATC! I have never made one and now I will because this is so sweet and pretty. I love your coloring and the sentiment. So uplifting!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love your ATC!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love how colorful this beauty is! So pretty.

Wilma DeG said...

I love your ATC!

cghundley said...

ATCs are so neat
and this looks
lovely.
Carla from Arizona

Carol Wortman said...

Short sweet and very darling. I think we could all use a little fairy sometimes to help us with life, hope it settles down for you soon! This ATC belongs on the cover of a children's books, absolutely precious! Your coloring is so cheerful, brightened my day. Happy Halloween!

Whereisyourhappyplace said...

Hi Dawn! What a pretty ATC! (And your Unity Live was so fun!!!!)
- Doreen @ whereisyourhappyplace@blogspot.com

Dawn Fields said...

Love your pretty ATC!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet design and pretty color combo! Adorable ATC!

Meg Crawford said...

That is a very sweet ATC. I like how you colored it and all the background stars and splatters. It is sweetly whimsical!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...