Thursday, April 24, 2008

I did not win!!

Well, the winners are out for the hero arts blog challenge. (birds) I think I should have gotten at least second...LOL I really wanted to win on this one=( I know try & try again. I am just to much of a manic person to put my self in that position!!

I am done with contests. Won't ever do that again. I guess I am just not made for those type of things. LOL

Work is crazy busy, with prom in two days, and all that entails, I have had no time to get inky. Hope to share something fun soon.

Dawn

5 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

(((( HUGS ))))

you are a Winner in my book!

Jacqueline said...

BUT your card is and remains beautiful - anyway - they just picked names out of a hat - then you just have to get lucky - that doesn't say anything about the value of your card!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I am so with you!!!! I kept checking, seeing if anything 'familiar' was posted.... RATS....

Oh well...
But, I do believe we still need to keep on playing... I'm just going to do the ones that I LIKE...that grab me.
sniff...

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Dawn, it is disappointing, isn't it? I really liked your card, too.
I've lost lots of card contests as well....it bites.

Sandy said...

Don't you dare give up on trying, girlfriend! Didn't your grandma ever tell you, if at first you don't succeed, try try again!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...