Friday, April 25, 2008

Prom #1 2008




Ahh, and they are off! My son, Kenny just left for HIS prom. He is a junior this year, and the theme is Alice in wonderland. I have heard it is one of the most expensive and most creative proms the tech has ever done. I can't wait to see some pics. I bought him 2 "disposable" cameras to use. That is 50+ pics, we will see how many I actually get of the cool stuff inside. I would love to go peek and see what is going on. But how uncool is that.


Next year is his Sr. prom and that will be different. I will be able to help and do stuff. I guess the Sr. class takes care of it all, and that is cool. Everyone gets a turn.


His "date" is his good friend Saundra. Her mom taught both of my kids in pre-school. I love the family. great gal, great mom etc..


They are more like brother & sister and trying to get them to pose was like pulling teeth. Okay, for me that is easy so bad example...LOL


These are some before pics. Her dress is sooo pretty!! I loved it. Next Saturday is HER prom, so, I get to do it all again. WOoo HOOoo...(you have no idea how stressed I have been all day!!)


Hope to craft tonight.


Dawn

5 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Gorgeous photos!!! Love the outdoor shots... and yes, her dress is beautiful!
Kenny looks like a man! Ack!

Sandy said...

What cool pics!! It looks like they're going to have a fabulous time!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Kenny is looking sooo grown up! Her dress is pretty and he is handsome in the suit! Can't wait to see the other pics!

Anonymous said...

great pics

Vintage Papers said...

Dawn thanks so much for sending me the link! what a handsome couple! I love your son is his black tux - sooo classy - he's a handsome dude! and her dress - GORGEOUS! It looks like you had wonderful weather (you have more green then we do here)! :)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...