Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happy September!

Ahhh, September how I love thee.   I am not ready for summer short season to end.  But I do look forward to fall.   I have some really cute cards to share with you this week so be sure to check back.

Today I have a cute Halloween card to kick of the season.   I honestly really enjoy Halloween and fall cards.   I'm anxiously awaiting some really amazing Halloween stamps from Unity.  Fingers crossed they will be here by next weekend. 

The stamps I used today are  from brutus monroe (they may be retired)



  I colored with copics, the background is with distress ink.  I use a bat from Tims new bat die.  It's got some really good sized ones.

Enjoy

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...