Thursday, September 12, 2019

WHO LOVES UNITY?

I really should be a spokesperson for Untiy.  I pretty much use them 90% of the time.   Fun fact I came up with the term UNIE.  That is what we call  ourselves over on the show n tell page.   If your on facebook please join us there.   IT's a fantastic group of women.  I've met some great friends there and even had the pleasure to met one in real life. ( Waving hi to Crystal)

This card is again super simple to put together.  Get out those pattern papers and use them.   I used the owl cuddle bug that you can find HERE!  The sentiment is from Taylored expression.  IT's the new sentiment strip with the die They are super easy to use.  I colored the sentiment with distress ink to match the colors I used.   The owl is colored with copics I used E33, E35 and E37 .   I then took a piece of an old sock (from a sock that was my sons when he was little, i'll never throw it out...LOL)  I dipped that in the blending solution and dabbed it on the image.  It is an old school effect but I like it still gives some great texture.


Thanks for stoppin by,

dawn





No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...