Friday, September 13, 2019

Fall Prayer card!

This stamp set was calling my name for a while. It's of course from Unity and you can get it here.   It comes with two flowers and five bible Vs.  it's a great set to have, I was not sure I can handle the coloring of it until I really started to use water color.  I really like water color on flowers.

For this card I used Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colors.  Amazon has them for a good price.  I got the set of 40 and they are very very pigmented.   I added sparkle and sequins to give some shimmer.  I am one of those girls who loves shimmer on a card.


I used  Cadmium orange NO.33 and Cadmium Red No. #30 and for the splash of teal I used Malachite NO.#50

Here is a closer view to show you the sparkle.


Does not really do it justice.

Hope you have been enjoying the blog lately, I've been trying to be more active.  If you here again, thanks for the support and stopping by.


Have a blessed day!

Dawn

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...