Sunday, September 15, 2019

Your Fa-BOO-LOUS

Ohhhh How I love Frankie stamps, I had been asking Unity to make one for a while.  They did NOT disappoint when they came out with this fabulous Frankie stamp.  This line of cuddlebug stamps are so cute.  Tune in the next few post will feature these lovely little guys and ghouls!  I really enjoy Halloween pattern paper so, get out your pattern paper and make a cute little card.  You can purchase this stamp HERE!






PP: American Crafts
Copics used:
Face Ygo3, Boots N& Bolts N3 Shirt yr07 Grass yg 17
Die Cuts: Tim Holtz
Sentiment: Taylored Expressions embossed with Brutus Monroe alabaster white.
Stamp: Unity
Nuvo drops Tonic

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...