Saturday, March 21, 2020

Covid 19,

Today, I sat in my craft room trying to get things done for all my upcoming blog duties.  It was hard.   All this crazy that is going on in the world is pretty much overwhelming.    My husband is a nurse. and I am a dental assistant still working, my hours have reduced slightly but i'm hanging on.   My mom has been laid off and were all staying in on our days off.   I did get supplies so that we hopefully don't have to leave unless we absolutely have too. 

I am sorry I have not done videos or anything, it's just been a lot lately and I am trying.   I hope you all take this time and slow down enjoy the time with the family go for a walk make homemade meals and treats and try to just breath.

I pray you and yours are safe healthy and peacful,

Dawn

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...