Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Covid 19, You suck!

  My husband Jon is a nurse, He in my eyes  really is a hero .  He went to school later in life, worked his tail off to not only provide what he could, but to get through school after being out of it for so long.  
  
 He is one of those guys, who never calls out of work, has a love for the Lord, like I've never seen. Speaks only truth and sticks up for what he believes.

 Today, he is home sick because COVID-19 has reared it's ugly head.   It's what I expected to happen but was in NO way prepared for.   I wish I could go back and put things in place for him and us.

 I am sleeping on an air mattress in the living room.   I have the boys bathroom I can use.  I have my craft room down here, (although, I'm so worried I'm not sure I can craft, though i will try)

So, how is he??  He feels pretty crappy, he has a cough that is annoying but not to the point we need to go to ER.   He does have a fever that goes up and down with Tylenol.  This all started yesterday, so we are at the very beginning.   We go tomorrow to get the official test.   Considering hes had covid patients and other nurses on his floor have it, we know it is but need it to be official.

If your the Praying type Please send them our way. 

I hope to show some cards soon, 

Happy Crafting,

Dawn 

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...