This month we have a great challenge for you, WINGS! Today, I have two cards to share!
This first Card uses, Forest Butterfly this is a newer Unity stamp. Butterflies, have special meaning in our family, so anytime Unity comes out with one I'm getting it.
- Color square with distress oxide broken china and spritz with water.
- Stamp image with, versafine clair ink, then clear emboss.
- Color image with Distress ink in, Picked Raspberry
- Attach Image with foam tape.
- Flick entire card with Pixie Dust (add a little water to a drop or two)
- Stamp and die cut sentiment and affix to front
This second card uses Hope & Strength, another newer Unity stamp set.
- Using both distress oxide and regular distress sprays ink up a background.
- stamp dragonflies onto the sprayed panel, and fussy cut the wings.
- Ink blend a cloud background
- Stamp the dragonflies, and color the eyes and body
- attach wings (I meant to pop them up but forgot, so you can do wither)
- color up the wings with some pixie dust and DONE!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO START FROM THE BEGINNING PLEASE GO VISIT CRYSTAL.!
NEXT ON THE HOP IS THE FABULOUS, KIM!
Have an AMAZING day,