Tuesday, November 6, 2007

green was the theme!!


Hello all, I had to make a card for a inchie swap. The person I got loves green so, I tried to use as much as possible. Love this cute little Bella, stamp that Andi, sent me. woo hoo. Thanks Andi.

Oh, how dare I forget. Thank you Sandy, for the awesome header. I can't believe how cool it is. I just love love love it. Thank you so so so so much Sandy.. If you have not been over to her blog you better go now. It's awesome.. (her's is the colourful world)

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Cuteness!!! Love your card and your new header! How fun!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Great Bella card! And I love the new header as well.

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...