Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thank You card!


I don't know about you But, I love when this happens. You see my bestest buddy Lisa, brought me a little gift to work. A box of bath & body works stuff. Well, as soon as I saw the cool colors on the box and the perfect ribbon, I knew exactly what I wanted on the card. It was perfect with the purely pomegranate & bright green color from su. THe ribbon was on the box, and I thought it went well with my new cuttlebug folder. Don't you think it looks cute together??? The only thing was, I could not figure out what to put in the box. Lisa, loves birds. I choose a little owl, from the m's dollar collection. It's a good fit.. I hope! So, I love finding colors and things that all fit. WOoo HOoo..

4 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Super cute card!!! So love color choices, and that embossing folder is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous. Love that b/g. Glinda

Jacqueline said...

Wow, this is beautiful!!

Sandy said...

What a great embossing folder, oh my!!!! Do I need to go shopping again?? lol....

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...