Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bithday card!!


This card was the make & take I did at the Memories expo. It's faux postage. The stamps are from a company called Just for fun. They have a line of stamps for the faux postage, and they also have laser cut masks for over top of them. I really like there stamps, they have a ton of vintage stuff. The colors in the background are butterscotch, Adirondack ink. I like there ink for blending. It's a nice soft look.


Oh, they have um & wood mounted too!!



Dawn


6 comments:

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Dawn!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

YES! This is nice and soft! Gorgeous!

How's the flooded Island?

Alexandra said...

Beautiful Dawn, love the soft prettiness of this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

KardKrazy said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the faux postage look!

liannallama said...

fab card! I love the faux postage!

Penny said...

It's so beautiful! I have done my own faux postage with a template but this looks a whole lot easier with stamps!