Monday, July 7, 2008

Altered card!


As some of you might know, I was big into the altered look for a very long time. Now, I kinda do a bit of everything, and forgot about my yummy grungy stuff!! lol


I wanted to do a card that had a altered look to it. I used the glimmer mist from tattered angels. It's a great little product. It has mica powder in it, and gives a great dusting of glitter. The colors are fantastic. The one I used here is wheat fields, so it's kinda plain. I wanted something neutral to start with, in case I did not like it. As IF!!!


I just rubbed my versamark around the edges, softend with my finger and sprinkled the ep over it. Just love the way it turned out with the colors.


Stamps are Stampington & company, stampers anonymous PP: Anna griffin

2 comments:

liannallama said...

Love your grungy card! I wish I could see the glitter, I bet it's super!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Dawn, I love this. I've never tried the glimmer mist. Sounds great!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...