Friday, August 22, 2008

I AM ON VACATION!!!!!!

I can NOT tell you how happy I am. Today, was my last day of work until Sept 3. My last vacation was in Feb, when I went to visit my sister, so I am way over due. That vacation was busy and in Nashville, so I did not get a lot done here. Before that was in 2006 when I went to Disney world. So, yes I am way over due for same stay home, sleep in time.

Tuesday, I will be takin' the kids back to school shopping. Thursday, is the Eagles game. I am really siked about that, I am taking our middle son. I have never been to a pro game and either has he! It should be really fun!

Well, on the creative side, after I get home from my motherly taxi duties, I plan to clean my room/desk and get ready for some major stamping! I should have lots, and lots of great things to share this week!


dawn

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm so jealous!!!! Have a GREAT TIME!

Vintage Papers said...

woo hoo! woo hoo!!!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...