Monday, September 8, 2008

Pink Gothic Arch!



****This is my second post today, scroll down to see my manly card****




This weeks challenge over at Gothic arches, is to create a pink arch. I had something in mind, but it did not go that way. I am happy with the colors of the dress. But, my pinks are not coming over well on the photo. (I am working on getting a light box to take photos!)




Supplies


PP: rusty pickle Stamp:impression obsession;


flower: Prima Button:? Used glimmer mist too!




8 comments:

Kriss said...

Very pretty!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is really gorgeous.
Amazing arch.

herminesplace said...

Great arch

RubyMay said...

This is so pretty x

Mary-Beth said...

Love-ly!!! That is a wonderful image.

Sue said...

Great arch. Love the stamp that you've used. very feminine.
Thanks for taking part. x

carylsrealm said...

Great arch, and I love the Boo crew!

Sandy said...

Oooooooooh this is very pretty, Dawn!