Thursday, October 30, 2008

A winner am I & CFH news!!!

Hey everyone, head on over to my friends blog. Pat,picked me as this weeks winner for the card below (Tinkerbell thank you). I really loved that card, and to think someone Else thought it was good made my day.
As for Cards for Heroes, I am their card maker interview person for this week, so check it out. Go visit these blogs and send some love!!
on the side you will see a CFH flair (or button) you can click on that and it will take you to the site.

Thanks for stopping bye. I have some cards to show tomorrow of the class I am teaching at one little spark...SO come back and visit!

***if you go to pats blog you'll see her link to the shop***

3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Woo Hoo!!! I love that card, too! Off to check out your shining lights!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That's terrific!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

OK, I went to the CFH site and can't find you! HELP!!!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...