Monday, November 10, 2008

Another class card!

Her hair is not this wonky in real life!!!

Okay, I am NOT nervous about teaching. That part is easy for me. Well, I am pretty outgoing, and have spoken in front of lots of people. NO biggie...Well, I have to go up early and finish cutting the basic grey paper. It is in the store along with all the stamps and supplies we will be using in the class! WOo HOo, don't you love it when stores make sure stuff is in stock. Pat, is working very hard, and very fast at keeping the store stocked. NO easy task I am sure!



Now, this card is with Elzybell & basic grey paper, this is last years paper and the brad is from su, in the actual class we will be using this years products..! wooo hoooo

The light bulbs are small, so instead of coloring them I added stickles. What a cute touch don't you think?? Thanks for stopping bye. Don't forget to scroll down for this weeks Gothic arch. I am da' hostess!

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Super sweet adorable card!!!! Oh my.. what an amazing time in your life! Go Dawn!
I love the BG paper you are using.. which one/set is it?

And... did you ever get anything in the mail from me??????? Have not heard so getting a little worried!! Your mail system is so slow!

xo

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is adorable. I think the stickles for the lights is a great idea.

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...