Monday, November 3, 2008

Winter stamp class!!!

Hey bloggers,

On November 15, I'll be teaching a card class at One little spark. I am really going crazy with this class. I tried to keep it more simple for new stampers, but fun for us oldies!

These are two sneak peaks of the 5 projects we will be making that day. We will be using prisma pencils with baby oil, and will be also making a pretty clear card! Fun Fun!!
After the holidays, I'll be doing what I am supposed to be doing...Altered class! lol The next class will be Arches, atc's & twinchies oh my!!!!! We will be doing a Gothic arch an atc & a altered card with twinchies on it. (A twinchie is a two x two pc of art) Sound fun?? I am also sorry about the pics, after Christmas I am gonna pick up a light box. It's not a good picture day here! Hope to see someone at the class...Wink Wink!!

3 comments:

Ethel Amutan said...

Cutie patootie cards! I wish I could take your class. I bet your students are going to be blown away by the different shapes and sizes of cards that you'll be sharing with them. I can't wait to hear how your class turns out! I bet it's going to fill up quickly, too.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

These are great projects. I'm sure your students will have fun.

Anne said...

Congratulations and good luck! Hope you and your class have lots of fun! :-)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...