Sunday, March 22, 2009

What a day!

Hey bloggers,

Sat was crazy, I taught again at One Little Spark, it was a lot of fun and busy, a full class we had 11 women in one room with lots of paint, ink, beeswax and fun! What a great little store, if you live in or visit New Jersey, you should take a ride, it's a fun place, and make sure you ask Lee, to show you how to make a perfect bow!

I forgot my camera, so I need to get some pics from Pat, or Linda.

My favorite student was there, Sharon F. and she is ready for another cards for heroes day, so look for that soon.

My next class will be card gift holders...So, keep your eyes open for that!

Have a blessed Sunday...


(oh, I got more copics woo hoo)

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...