Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bella...Bellla...Bellla!


I love stamping Bella, it's no shock to anyone who visits me. I am in need of new stamps from them, now that they have a green bella..hellooo love her. I will have to wait as funds are low this year. wahhh!

So, I was forced to use some oldies but goodies, This week I took the chance to play along with the stamping Bella blog challenge. I was nervous, I don't like rejection, so I have been not playing. So, here it is my thank you card, for a very generous lady who gave me the Phillie's tickets. I hope you like.

Stamp: Stamping Bella Paper: su & pcs from my scrap pile

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...