Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sugar Nellie In the house!




Hey all,

This is another set of stamps that I think are just so stinkin' cute and fun to color. You can view the Sugar Nellies HERE!! Now, if you know me I like to add a little punk to some of my things, when the mood strikes. I happen to have been rak'd these images and this punk boy was one of the first I colored. I put silver glitter all over his guitar and tried to give him boy clothes, and I added a little blue to his bangs...Cool huh.
The other image, I also love and I used more of that paper from yesterday! Enjoy your Tuesday!

PP:K&co & We are Memory Makers colored w/copics!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...