Thursday, February 11, 2010

sugar bowl challenge 29!

This card is for the Sugar Bowl challenge.  You can visit them HERE! and for the sugar Nellie stamps you can shop for them HERE!


 This card was really hard, not because of the sketch as much as the "please add", I knew I wanted to use this image, but I had to add buttons, and really did not see them with this design.  So, I took three little buttons and added them around the glowers.  I was going to use them for the glower center but it just did'nt flow for me.  This turned out okay it's missing something not sure what. 

PP: creative imaginatio CS: su, other Flowers: Prima Buttons from stash  Image Sugar Nellie Colored with copics.

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

A great card , i love the image and the colours you have used
Lisa ;)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...