Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hello water color

If you have not played with the water color crayons from SU! I think you really should ask your demo about them, if you don't have a demo I'd be happy to hook you up.

They are a great way to color images or make pretty backgrounds.  This was so simple, scribble the crayons on the water color paper (just like when you were a kid) then use an aqua painter or a paintbrush to blend.  It's a super fun way to make a background.

NOTE: some say stamp first some say stamp last.  if you stamp last make sure your paper is 100% dry or it will be a mess.  I stamp first!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...