Tuesday, May 1, 2018

mermaid

One thing is for sure, I use a lot of UNITY stamps.  This is in the angie girl line.   If you have not check them out, you should.   They run sales every weekend.  not all the stamps are always on sale so check back often to see if what you want is on sale.  There is a facebook group called Unity show and tell.  It's the nicest group of women.  It remind me of the closeness of the two peas girls (remember two peas in a bucket) from back in the day. 

Another thing that I absolutely love is Distress oxides!  You can buy them HERE.   They are so much fun.  I love the way the colors blend and swirl.  They make me happy.  Tim hit it out of the park with this one.  I don't own all the colors yet but I am working on it.  I used three colors for this card.  Super easy and makes a big impact.  In my opinion.  haha

Have a great day!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...