Friday, May 25, 2018

Today is a good day!

I wrote this on Monday, I took the day off from work.  It was sunny and about 68 outside, I spent a very large part of the day making cards.  So, I'd say it was a good day.

This card is from Rubber Moon Stamps, They have some really cool artist.  This stamp is from Sunny Carvalho and its called squidbrella.   You can check out the stamps HERE!  I love odd images, so if you know of a company that makes them please drop me a comment.

I used distress oxides on bristol smooth paper.   I attached the clouds with tiny Tim Holtz staples.  Colored with copics. 


No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...