Saturday, August 24, 2019

Little Turtle!

This card was inspired by one of the Unity design team members.  (Bobbi Sue McConathy from two38creations)When I saw her card I knew I needed to do one like it so I ran an ordered this die from Simon  says stamp, it's' not expensive.    The stamp was a FREE stamp from Unity.  You can buy it here.   It is on sale from 5.99  you can't beat that 6 bucks... you need this little bugger!  So for the card I used distress oxide for the back ground.  added the cute little die cut. and done.  super fast super simple super fun!  The sentiment on the front is from Taylored Expression.   It's a really cool concept.  It's one large stamp with a die that cuts multiple sentiments at once.  You can find it here!


No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...