Saturday, September 28, 2019

Fall is here!

Unity, has release a line of papers, this paper is from the coffee lovers pack.  It's nice paper I was able to ink the edges with distress ink, but it didn't take splatters well, it has  a slight sheen to it.  It's a real nice weight, not to heavy but not flimsy at all.  You can find this paper HERE!  I used fall to go to create this simple card.   you can find it HERE!  I used a scrap from a project you'll see this coming Saturday at the friends of unity hop.   Be sure to check back for that.




The sentiment shows up better in real life, my room is very bright today, so taking a picture I almost had to much light. LOL

I simply colored with copics, and added some sequins from craft medley, it's the box of chocolate sequins that are really great.

have a great day!

Dawn

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...