Saturday, November 9, 2019

May your season sparkle!

It's the most wonderful time of the year, Christmas is just around the corner.  I love everything about the holidays.  I love all the excitement.  My kids are older now but my youngest is like me and gets really festive.

  For this card, I used a winter styled Angie girl called.   Winter girl, you can find her here and shes on sale.   I used a sentiment strip from taylored expression.  If you have not had a chance to check them out, you should.   The large strip does 18 sentiments the smaller one does 10.  There perfect.  I popped it up and added a snowflake to jazz it up.   The whole thing is sprayed with shimmer spray for added sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by,

Dawn

Copic used. Coat, BG72, boots are E33 and just good ole R29 for the red
Simple strips by Taylored Expressions
The die used for the border is Drifting stitches from SSS

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...