Sunday, January 12, 2020

Stay warm and Cozy!

Today in my little corner of the world it is 60 degrees outside.  That is very warm for my area.  January and February are usually our coldest months.  They are awfully cold and usually frigid.   I'll take the nice weather and enjoy while I can.    Even though it's super warm, I am in the winter mood.

I took a stamp from Unity (who else) and added it to some carta bella paper and tada.  A quick and simple card. 


The winter colors of this one is a little different than your usually adding in the green, but I really like it.

Colored with copics, enamal dots are gina marie (sorry you can not see them I'm working on that)  The paper is carte bella and the image is unity.  

Enjoy your day,

Dawn

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...