Sunday, February 9, 2020

Spring in February!

I don't know what is happening in your part of the world, but here in southern NJ, it's unseasonable warm.   Today was in the 50's.  This time of year is usually our coldest.   This is when we get a tiny bit of snow (that I love) but, as of now we have seen no snow, and not to many days that it's been freezing.   I bought tons of stuff to make winter cards, but without the cold winter weather I've not been in the mood to use it.   Today was so sunny and nice that I thought I'd do a spring card, with the new stamp set from unity Fresh Start.  I love graciellie design stamps (found at unity) It's on sale now and you can find it HERE!  I am not the best at coloring but I have fun and that is all that matters.   I used an old paper pack and some enamal dots on this quick and easy card.   Hope you get some time to craft this weekend.





Happy Creating,

Dawn

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...