Friday, July 6, 2007

I have been tagged..


Well, I have been tagged by Stacy. I must tell 7 things that people don't know about me. Gee, I don't know if there are 7 things, but I will give it a try.


1. I hate hate hate my haircut. I did not ask for short hair and it is driving me crazy.

2. I wear flip flops year round in the house.

3. I am a dental assistant. I love when we get to pull teeth. It's my favorite thing.

4. I am afraid of bugs. Way afraid I run like a baby.

5. I wanted to be a boxer. I scream like a wild women at the fights.

6. I yearn to be close to the Lord, I would love to have a good home church.

7. I used to have my tongue pierced and shaved my head. I was a punk rocker (only 7 years ago lol)


Now the fun part, I must tag 7 people..gee do I know 7 people...hmmm, Sandy, Erica, Denise, Sue, Louise & Nancy Maxwell James....sorry girls...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I knew it all about you but was glad to read it all again!

love ya sis!

Sandy said...

The fights??? You're kidding??? Holy cow, girl! lol....okay off to play.....

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Very interesting facts, I must say. I've been tagged by someone else as well but will get to listing some of unknown facts soon.

Cora said...

Dawn,
Well I think your haircut looks great.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Lovin' the short hair!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...