Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's been a while!, okay, a long, long while.  I can say I still make cards, I just have been so busy with life and sadness and all kinds of other excuses.  Why did I stop?  To tell the truth I'm not really sure, I just did.

  I have some issues with myself.  Sad at times, feeling like why bother.  We'll I am trying really hard to snap out of it.  Who cares if noone comes here?  It's for me more than you right?  I'd like to think that for me, it's a way to show cards thoughts and other fun or dumb things.....why because I can.  You have people out there posting pictures of themselves with anything for attention.  so, why can't little ole' me do it to simply have fun?  I think I put to much pressure on myself.  Ever do that?  Ya, I did'nt think so.  HA!

 So, I have a few cards ready to take pics, we'll see if I can get that rollin'.

If your here, HI  Hope you understand that your not alone in the life of blah!







9 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Surprise someone is reading your blog. So post those pictures!

Linda said...

Glad you're back! Love you!

Andrea T said...

You have a lot to offer. I just used your tutorial for flexfoto.com on using watermarks and it really helped a lot. I only have paint on my computer so your tutorial was great for me. Can't wait to see your cards.

Lisa Oliver said...

Hi Dawn! There is no other explanation for my visit today other than the Lord led me here. I would love to be an encouragement to you especially since I "get" how you are feeling. You are welcome to email me and get "chatty" with someone who understands being a Christian working mom who enjoys making cards for our troops thrum OWH. My email address is thestampster @ Aol dot com. Hugs, Lisa

BobbisTreasure said...

Hang in there, many of us feel the same way at times. You aren't alone!!!

siti cik muda said...

Hi there :)

can kelebek said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Körfez evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gölcük evden eve nakliyat
Değirmendere evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliye
Gebze evden eve
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliye
Darıca nakliyat
Darıca nakliye
thank you very much for

Abiya Carol said...

This blog is having the general information. Got a creative work and this is very different one.We have to develop our creativity mind.This blog helps for this. Thank you for this blog. This is very interesting and useful.

ccna training in chennai adyar

Shalini said...

It's interesting that many of the bloggers to helped clarify a few things for me as well as giving.Most of ideas can be nice content.The people to give them a good shake to get your point and across the command.

digital marketing company in india