Monday, July 23, 2007

One touch of nature....








I had such a nice weekend. I went down to the bay everyday with my youngest son. He would play at waters edge as I just sat and watched all the people. Sometimes, the people are more fun to watch than the waves.
My house was empty this weekend, it was just me and the little guy. No naps for me, but we rode our bikes went to the bay every day and got to play. I made a deal that I would get some time to make a few cards. This is one that I came up with. It's very simple but pretty.



pp:old world stack by. dcwv, stamps & cs SU, flower: prima, button ?

4 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Another beauty... I'm glad you had such a great weekend!!! Sounds relaxing..and sweet to have some personal time w/ your little guy...

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Dawn, it is very pretty. I hesitate to say that's it's pretty in its simplicity because I wonder if it sounds negative? But I don't mean it that way at all.

Cora said...

Dawn,
This is really a pretty card. I love the layout.

Sandy said...

I just love this card....sooooo beautiful! And I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Rockin Girl Blogger Award, see my blog for the deets!

http://acolourfulworld.blogspot.com/2007/07/nominated-lil-ole-me.html

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...