Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Penny (the novel)

Okay, It's been one of those weeks. I was trying to post cards everyday this week. As you can see that did not happen.
One: work was crazzzzy as usual.

Two I bought The Penny By: Joyce meyer.

What a book, I have never really been much of a reader, but this book kept me up till 2am. For those of you who don't really know me. I don't stay up past 9. (9 is very late for me LOL) I went to walmart to see what type of back to school gear they might have. I was also hopeing they would have this book. I ran to look oh, there it was with it's very simple cover. I was so happy I told a perfect stranger that I found the book. She smiled. (must of thought I was a bit nuts). I read a tiny piece of this book in Joyce meyer's magazine. I was taken back by it and have awaited it's July release ever since. It's set in St. Louise in 1955 I can just picture the heat and all it's surroundings. I don't want to spoil it BUT...

I will tell you this. The girl in the story is abused by her father and so is her sister. If you don't care about those facts don't read this book. It does not go into gross detail, but it paints the picture enough. I am to chapter 14 I am gonna finish it now. Please if you like a good book grab it. It's worth it.

On a different note. I am going up north to visit with my Ma, Were going to do some shopping. I will post what I make tomorrow night....

1 comment:

Sam Ousley said...

The more the size of battery, the more time it will take to charge and hence more cost. 18650 battery by LG is widely used in ebook, digital camcorder and for digital cameras as well. But first, before reconditioning, it's good to know some tips to keep them alive for a longer span of time. (g) Declaration of residency to obtain a license or any other privilege or benefit not ordinarily extended to a nonresident;

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...