Sunday, July 29, 2007

Friendship card.



Friday I had the chance to go up north to see my "mom" Linda. It was a rough ride. Had a flat and needed a new tire. $133 bucks later I had a new tire and was on the road. Smooth sailing from there. I was there 15 min late or so. I don't like being late. The store was awful. I usually like this store. It was 100% a scrapbook store. She sent an email about new stamps. Well, the only stamps she had were for scrapbooking. I was let down. I barely spent any money. I got 2 pcs of paper and some ink. She carries most of rangers inks' but was out of a lot. I also asked her about the new Tim holtz carries she really did not sell me on them so I did not buy them.

Lunch was so nice, and Mom's hair is growing in very curly and it looks so so nice. She looked good. I was happy to see her. I miss my sister and we talked about how much we both would like to visit her in Nashville. Well, once that baby gets her I Will be forced to fly down..

stamps: SU pp: ? ribbon: ?

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...